9.05.2006

Blake in bed


I cannot believe how many things Blake has to sleep with. What I really can't believe is how he finds room to sleep! He likes to take things to bed with him whenever it's time to nap or go to sleep. Some things get brought up and down every day, and some things just stay there all the time. One night I took a bunch of it off after he had fallen asleep. A few minutes later, I heard a thump and he had fallen off the bed. So there he is, half asleep, and before he climbs back into bed, he had to pick up all his things and sleep with them. It will be interesting to see how much he can fit onto a twin size bed when we move him to the other room this fall.

2 comments:

  1. That't funny. Good picture with his arm around the toy.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Also....I can't believe how much he has grown even since we last saw him.

    ReplyDelete