8.03.2005

My dr. visit


I went in for my 15 month visit yesterday. I am 24 1/2 lbs and 33 inches tall. The doctor said I was nice and healthy. I really liked the paper on the exam table, it was fun to wrinkle up. Mom told the doctor all about my two new teeth and how I am pretty close to walking.

Dr. Williams said I seem to be getting over a little ear infection. I tried to tell that to mom and dad awhile ago, but they kept saying I was grumpy because I was teething. Anyway, my ear's just a little pink and I'm fine now.

I was so good when the nurse gave me my two shots. I didn't even cry. Crying is for babies and I'm a big boy now. Only three more months until I get to go to nursery with Grant.

Here's some of the new things I do: I love to say "wheeee" when I do something fun. I also say uh oh, mama and dada. I crack up when Mom says "gimme five" and I slap her hand. I like to tease Grant by stealing his toys. My favorite foods are yogurt and fruit. Love ya!!

1 comment:

  1. Now that picture really captures Blakes personality. He's very cute. Thanks for writing Blake.

    ReplyDelete