And of course, the first day of school would not be complete without a ridiculously late special ed. bus. This year it was 25 minutes late. Sadly, that's better than other years. Hopefully by the end of the week, things will be going more smoothly and Grant might even make it to school in time. Either way, he was so excited to jump on the bus this morning (in his new light-up Sketchers). Here's a few pics.
9.08.2009
One Down, One to Go
And of course, the first day of school would not be complete without a ridiculously late special ed. bus. This year it was 25 minutes late. Sadly, that's better than other years. Hopefully by the end of the week, things will be going more smoothly and Grant might even make it to school in time. Either way, he was so excited to jump on the bus this morning (in his new light-up Sketchers). Here's a few pics.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Holy cow, how did your kids get so OLD??!!? Grant is in second grade?? And Blake is starting kindergarten????? Wow. I think when I first met you Blake was six months old and I was preggers with Ethan. Yo.
ReplyDeleteGreat pics, can't wait to hear about Blake's first day!!
Grant looks so grown up. He is so handsome. I loved taking Tyler to his first day of preschool today...yeah. I loved the post and pictures.
ReplyDeleteLate special ed bus <--LOL! Always!
ReplyDeleteFun to see all the first day pics!