9.09.2009

First Day of Kindergarten


It's here! Blake's first day of kindergarten! He was so excited to wear his backpack and walk to the bus stop. We joined the line of big kids in the regular bus line. Wow! Before we knew it, Blake's bus was here! He hung back a little as the kids climbed on, but eventually found a place in line and jumped right in. The bus driver had him sit in the front with the other kindergarteners and off they went. I'm sure he'll have a great day with Mrs. Cruz. I can't wait to hear about it when he gets home.

All three boys! Grant was worried about his bus coming on time. Thankfully it arrived right after Blake's today.


I've got my nametag on! I don't have my new shirt on because I spilled toothpaste all over it right before leaving the house. GRRRRR




Bye Mom!!! Blake's the one with the spiderman backpack.



Hayden was pretty bummed to see the boys go. But not me!!! I made it to the gym and the store with only one kid!!! Yee-haw! I can get used to this!

6 comments:

  1. Hahahahahahaha! OMGosh, that picture of Hayden is CLASSIC!

    Go, Blake! I hope his first day was awesome.

    ReplyDelete
  2. the kids are looking great....blake looked so excited.....but poor poor Hayden.......have FUN Melanie

    ReplyDelete
  3. These are great pictures. Our kindergartener chose the same Spiderman backpack for his first day of school, too.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Blake is so dang cute!

    Happy day for you! Too bad, Hayden. It won't take long to like having mom and the toys all to himself...

    ReplyDelete
  5. He looks like he's about ready to jump with excitement in these pictures. I love it. We just talked with the Hansens, Braydon is loving Kindergarten too. Although, he has no patiences for the crying little girls in Kindergarten.
    LOVE Grant shoes. Garrett wants those too. I need a willing Grandma to purchase.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Yay for school!!!!
    Your kids look so cute!

    ReplyDelete