7.06.2008

Thanks Grandma Hobbs!!

So if you're not in our ward, you might have missed the cutest show in town this week!!

Thank you so much Grandma & Grandpa Hobbs for these adorable suits for the boys! Don't they look all grown up? It's the cutest thing ever!!
I bought them new shirts to go with the suits and sewed the ties myself! (kind of hard to find little boy ties in the right colors)
Oh too cute. I think I've found my new calling with the tie thing. I could make a million of them to match every shirt!
Blake looks quite dapper.
Travis had kind of a hard time tying all of them! haha
Ta da!!!

6 comments:

  1. Oh my goodness, I love those suits! They are so adorable. What handsome, handsome boys!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. So handsome!!! I wiah I could have seen them. Have fun in California--See you in August!

    ReplyDelete
  3. The boys look so cute in those suits. Thanks for posting all of these pictures. We really enjoyed seeing them. I really really like the ties too.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Your boys always look good.I always tell Jared that Mario is going to dress well like Melanie's children.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Ha ha! Tying a tie on Hayden was a nightmare! Way too squirmy! It was hard enough tying it backwards, but add the movement element in, and yeah.. it was tough.

    ReplyDelete
  6. I don't know Melanie...I know you want a girl but you make about the cutest boys ever! They look so handsome!

    ReplyDelete