5.13.2008

Mother's Day!






Mother's Day Top Ten:

1. The chorus of "Happy Mother's Day" sung all the way up the stairs as the boys brought me breakfast in bed, thanks for the waffles kiddos!
2. Sweet present from Grant: paper flowers with his face in the center. Adorable!
3. Sweet present from Blake: his handprints with that poem that makes every mom cry, how cute!
4. Sweet present from Travis: shopping/dinner date!
5. Sweet present from Dan & Tammy: Gift card for dinner on said date night!
6. Grant and Blake singing "The Rainbow Connection" in the car with me on the way to church.
7. Blake actually joining Grant on the stand to sing the Mother's Day Primary Medley! We bribed him with a cookie and I think Grant actually sang a few lines.
8. Hayden falling asleep during the opening song of Sacrament meeting and sleeping the whole hour!! He hasn't done that since he was tiny!
9. Mother's Day tea with Blake's preschool.
10. Hugs from three adorable boys who are smart, happy and very sweet.

6 comments:

  1. Awesome photos Melanie!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love, love, love the pictures!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Adorable pictures!! What cute boys.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Anonymous12:34 AM

    CUTE pictures! I like your hair darker! CUTE!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I like the top picture the best. It's so cute. I also love that you had tea with Blake's preschool. Cute tea pot cake.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Some day we'll find it...

    Cute pictures! I had my eye on Blake during the song since we were in the front row. It was classic; I think he spent most of the time looking at the ceiling! At least he wasn't laughing at inappropriate moments like my kid... Oy.

    ReplyDelete