5.26.2007
Afghan for Baby Ben
I was so excited to make an afghan for Ben to use on his blessing day. I guess because I'm a beginner, it didn't occur to me that the afghan was just getting bigger and bigger. For some reason, I thought if I kept crocheting, it would become proportional and not seem so big. Of course as I was almost finished, I faced the fact that the afghan was HUGE and completely inappropriate for a blessing! As in the blanket would be dragging on the floor!
So after freaking out for a couple hours, I decided I would just have to start a new blanket for Ben. I've been crocheting like a crazy woman and now have sent two blankets to Oregon: the adorable smaller blanket for Ben, and the original blanket, now trimmed in pink ribbon, for Madison. Enjoy!! ha ha
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
They are adorable! Thank you, Melanie!! Madison and Benjamin are going to loooove them!!!
ReplyDeleteMelanie, you are so funny! Wish we could see you and your family. When are you going to move the the West?
ReplyDelete