Here's us at our first real meal in a long time. Although I obviously didn't get dressed for the occasion, I thought it was worth toasting. We pulled out the crystal yard sale glasses and had sparkling cider. Aren't the boys' mini-glasses cute?
Blake is up to his old tricks. On this occasion, Travis was helping Grant and I was attending to the baby. Left to his own devices, Blake covered the kitchen floor in chocolate syrup in about 10 minutes.
hehe, those are his first shoes. And you can't see it, but they have little white anchors embroidered on the side. So cute!! I picked them up at a yard sale for Grant.
Hayden is getting so adorable...and those boys....well, they remind me of my little monster right now. So sweet, innocent and quiet...until you notice that she's spent the last two hours sprinkling salt all over your entire house.....
i really hope travis is feeling better, i tried to call one day and the phone was busy (honestly) and every other time i think to call it is after 10 your time. So, Trav, know we have been thinking about you and hope you are recovering well. We love you guys, Jenni
Oh my gosh I love the little shoes on Hayden! He's so cute! Looks like tons o' fun at your house.
ReplyDeletehehe, those are his first shoes. And you can't see it, but they have little white anchors embroidered on the side. So cute!! I picked them up at a yard sale for Grant.
ReplyDeleteHayden is getting so adorable...and those boys....well, they remind me of my little monster right now. So sweet, innocent and quiet...until you notice that she's spent the last two hours sprinkling salt all over your entire house.....
ReplyDeletei really hope travis is feeling better, i tried to call one day and the phone was busy (honestly) and every other time i think to call it is after 10 your time. So, Trav, know we have been thinking about you and hope you are recovering well. We love you guys, Jenni
ReplyDeleteBrian says to put some pants on those kids.....
ReplyDelete