3.24.2007

Project of the Week



Check out this adorable quilt I made this week!! It matches a cute outfit I got for Hayden that has frogs on it. So of course I pulled this froggie fabric out of my stash and had fun making a matching quilt. I'm so happy with how it came out and LOVED sewing on my new machine to make it! I even used some of the decorative stitches for the applique. I'll take pics of Hayden in his matching outfit tomorrow before church.

2 comments:

  1. Oh my gosh, I that is such a cute quilt! I love the little froggies on the corner! Now that I completely understand how to make those rag quilts, I'll have to see if I can whip one up next week for my Kristy's baby boy. It won't be as fancy as yours, per se.. but, y'know.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Like I said, you're just all around amazing. That blanket is really cute and looks like it was FUN to make!

    ReplyDelete