1.12.2007
Another Kmart trip
After Erica checked her Kmart and realized the deals were on in VA, she asked us to go back and pick up some cards and ornaments for her. She has plenty of room to take them back with her when everyone comes for Hayden's blessing. Of course Mom and I were happy to oblige her and headed to Kmart. When we got there, we ran into these four women who had been there over an hour and had five carts towering above their heads, full of garland, ornaments, etc. Thankfully, they left and we got to work.
While there, I decided that if I could do it for under $10, I would re-do our tree with all these cute non-breakable ornaments for next year. Considering next year we'll have a five, three and one year old for Christmas, I thought plastic was the way to go! We started piling our carts with ornaments and any other decorations we could find that would match. We filled Blake up on clearance Christmas candy and let him roam the aisles with us. He loved it! About an hour later we were done. Guess how much I spent on my overflowing cart? $9.25!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
I love all of my stuff! The bows and the pinecones and those swirly tree things are great! I'm going to have the best Christmas tree ever next year! And now I don't even need to buy Christmas cards for years! Thanks again for getting all that stuff!
ReplyDeletewhoa. what a haul.
ReplyDelete