


I visit Grant's preschool once a month on parents day to see how he's doing and what we can work on at home. When I got there on Friday, Grant was "shopping" for supplies for the snack: Ice cream snowmen.
He parked his car and paid 1 cent into the parking meter. Then he took the shopping cart and picked something off the list to buy. He chose to buy one gallon of ice cream for one penny. Then he got to pay his penny at the cash register and carry the ice cream to the table for snack. It took quite a bit of direction to get him to do all this, he has a hard time staying focused and following directions. He kind of spaced out for awhile and they had to keep re-directing him.
Once we got to the table we made our yummy snowman and then watched part of a signing video. Grant's learning and progressing so much in preschool. He really enjoys it, especially riding the bus every day.

Oh and also here's a picture of one of the cakes that I decorated during my new cake-decorating class. Travis registered me into these classes as part of my Christmas present.
He's such a cute little fetcher!!! I think I need to come and visit his school!
ReplyDeleteLooks like Grant's having fun at school. He seems like he's learning a lot. He's such a cute kid!
ReplyDelete