1.01.2006
Jesus wants ME for a Sunbeam!!
Guess what? I went to Primary for the first time today. Mom woke me up this morning by singing "Jesus Wants me for a Sunbeam". We practiced it all the way to church. I like to make my hands like sunbeams and shout "beam!", so does Blake.
I was such a good boy too. It made me a little nervous that Mom didn't sit with me at first, but then I was okay. My favorite part was when Mom, who was conducting, had all ten new sunbeams come up to the front of primary so they could sing to us. We all got to hold little sunbeam pictures and sing "Jesus Wants me for a Sunbeam" again. Mom was bawling like a baby. She had to take a few minutes to pull herself together and keep going.
I sat very reverently through singing time and really liked singing Book of Mormon stories. Then we went to class where I got to play for awhile and listen to a very nice lesson. Mom says I get to go to Sunbeams every week now! I'm so excited because I have the best teachers, Sister Walton and Sister Taylor.
Love,
Grant, the SUNBEAM!!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



That's one cute fetchin' little Sunbeam. We're so proud of you, Grant, for making it to Primary!!
ReplyDeleteNow this is one great posting. It made my day. He is so grown up looking.
ReplyDeleteGrant is such a handsome boy in his liitle suit jacket!!! How cute!!
ReplyDeleteOh....that tie...and his jacket....I just can't handle it! Grant is officially a Sunbeam before Madi...they are keeping her in the Nursery...I think because she doesn't speak English, but also because they don't know that you are supposed to make the kids sit down and stay in the room. So, since they don't want her running around the Primary room, they just keep her in Nursery. I'm so jealous! Way to go Grant!!!
ReplyDelete