If you liked Da Vinci Code, you will love Angels and Demons. It is the prequel to Da Vinci Code. It's pretty intense, it only took me about a week and a half to read it.
I read it one day! It kept me up until 4:30 last night reading it. Here's a hint: Make a rule to put it down by a certain time of night. This book sucks you in. :)
The same thing happened to me....every time I looked at the clock and thought...just until the end of the chapter....but then I just kept going! I was mesmerized!
I'll have to read it.
ReplyDeleteI read it one day! It kept me up until 4:30 last night reading it. Here's a hint: Make a rule to put it down by a certain time of night. This book sucks you in. :)
ReplyDeleteI will have to read it too. I love books that you can't put down.
ReplyDeleteThe same thing happened to me....every time I looked at the clock and thought...just until the end of the chapter....but then I just kept going! I was mesmerized!
ReplyDelete