9.24.2011

Progress

Slow. Progress.

Kitchen: Travis pulls off the decorative layer of the wallpaper. I come behind and spray & scrape to get the rest of the glue & paper off. Tedious. But it looks better already!


Trying out some things above the bookcases. I have four of the super-perfect shutters. Two above each bookcase? Window on this bookcase and two shutters above the other bookcase? I'm going to hang the shutters for now and see how I like it. And our favorite working show: Les Mis. Only two weeks until we see it at the Kennedy Center!


Dropcloth curtains sewn, hemmed, and hung! Of course I need to iron them all and I'm still waiting on one more curtain rod since Hobby Lobby was all out.


It's fun having a nice fireplace. But I'm the worst at accessorizing. This is what Hayden and I put together on Friday. :)

2 comments:

  1. it looks awesome. like the awesomest awesome ever. excited for this kitchen action going on. going to miss the fruit though.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ooh, I just noticed Les Mis on the TV. Niiiiice!

    ReplyDelete