We survived the summer! So, on Tuesday we walked to the bus stop.
On the way, Hayden took a tumble onto his face.He hurt is knee too. It was very sad.
We waited for Grant's bus, which was due at 8:03.
Grant's bus came only 20 min late and only 5 min before Blake's. His bus driver is the same one that took him to preschool too. Blake was SOOO excited to see the bus. He cheered, jumped up and down, and couldn't wait to get on board.
Close up
Hayden was happy to have the house to himself. While the boys ride the bus, he's riding the potty train.
Bye Blake! You're gonna rock Mrs. James' class.









Cosette looks adorable all bundled up in that first picture. Her eyes are making the same face as Hayden in the picture below. Hayden. What a face! Blake seriously has the best cheesy smile ever. And Grant looks so cute in that picture with Blake. I love that they love school. And I am glad that everything is going well with the new school. Hope it continues to be that way.
ReplyDeleteLess then two weeks!!! I'm so excited to come! I love those pictures! Hayden cracks me up with his sad little face. He's so dramatic! haha
ReplyDeleteHoly cow! That pic of Grant and Blake together is so cute :)
ReplyDeleteI love those smiles! Hope things are going great for you. Do you have a new calling?
ReplyDelete