8.31.2010

Funnies

Surprise! I'm updating with a few funny pics from this summer. The kids LOVE beanie babies. They throw them, pile them, carry them around in totes, hide them, find them, lose them, and bury Cosette in them:


Umm....somebody get me out of here....


Blake invited his good friend from kindergarten, Denise, to come play with chalk. She lives across the cul-de-sac from us.

Lots of funny stories are about Blake. He came downstairs wearing these green plaid shorts and a red tshirt. We had a chat about matching and I told him to find a shirt that was green, blue, or white instead. Here's what he found. Always the over-achiever.


This poor gingerbread sucker perfectly illustrates our broken air-conditioner. It broke on a Friday night and this sucker sat on the counter until it was fixed the following Tuesday. It melted on the counter in the kitchen. Yuck. Big thanks to the Burdicks who let us hang out in their AC for the weekend. And thank goodness, it was only a burned wire. It was an easy, $250 fix.


Cosette models the 2nd outfit I crocheted for her. I need to take a better pic of her in it. It's plenty big, so she'll definitely get a chance to wear it again. And I have the CUTEST shoes I made her to go with it...must get a better picture!!

More pics to come...

4 comments:

  1. LOVE that outfit!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh my goodness! Those are stinkin' cute kids! Can't wait to see them for myself in 23 days!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Blake's note is so cute.....fun pictures.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Cute cute cute. I like story of Blakes outfit. So funny.

    ReplyDelete