Oh my gosh! I can't wait to give her a bath! So cute!
SO cute!! Love the Hayden Helper. Adorable outfits, too! Hahaha, chubby bunny is my new name for her. Hahahahaha.
Did I give her that polka dot outfit? It looks so familiar!She is a doll. I want a chubby baby. : (
Is that lace on her towel? Ah, man! Girl stuff is soooo cute!
Hayden looks so cute and proud in these pictures. She doesn't look like a baby either.
Cute! Cute! Cute!I can't believe how much hair she has!I swear she's smiling in some of those pictures!What a pretty little princess!
She is adorable! Way cute girl things!!
Oh my gosh! I can't wait to give her a bath! So cute!
ReplyDeleteSO cute!! Love the Hayden Helper. Adorable outfits, too! Hahaha, chubby bunny is my new name for her. Hahahahaha.
ReplyDeleteDid I give her that polka dot outfit? It looks so familiar!
ReplyDeleteShe is a doll. I want a chubby baby. : (
Is that lace on her towel? Ah, man! Girl stuff is soooo cute!
ReplyDeleteHayden looks so cute and proud in these pictures. She doesn't look like a baby either.
ReplyDeleteCute! Cute! Cute!
ReplyDeleteI can't believe how much hair she has!
I swear she's smiling in some of those pictures!
What a pretty little princess!
She is adorable! Way cute girl things!!
ReplyDelete