I LOVE it!! I really love the ornaments!! And the colors! And the buttons! And the tags!! Man, I wish I had made mine now! I can't wait to make mine for next year.. ! Haha!
Very cute. Wish I had been organized and spontaneous enough to make one. Oh well, maybe if I finish the dress-ups this year that I cut out for a Christmas gist two years ago, then next year I could tackle the cute advent calendar and enough stockings to not leave out Elsie Jane -- maybe...
I LOVE it!! I really love the ornaments!! And the colors! And the buttons! And the tags!! Man, I wish I had made mine now! I can't wait to make mine for next year.. ! Haha!
ReplyDeleteVery cute. Wish I had been organized and spontaneous enough to make one. Oh well, maybe if I finish the dress-ups this year that I cut out for a Christmas gist two years ago, then next year I could tackle the cute advent calendar and enough stockings to not leave out Elsie Jane -- maybe...
ReplyDeleteDang, Mel - you always amaze me with your craftiness! I wish I could sew! I love you guys! And congrats on the baby girl - I am SOOOO happy for you!!!
ReplyDeleteI'm guessing that was Emily and not Jeffrey...:) Love the advent calendar! Good job, Melanie!
ReplyDeleteSo cute! Let make to for a craft day with friends. My friend has one like that with the 23 days for LOVE for Febuary
ReplyDelete