Seriously? Seriously? Seriously Grant? You think it's okay to knock a full cup of sprite on the floor because it isn't healthy? Seriously?
Oh yeah, seriously? Seriously Grant? You think it's okay to gag on the 'healthy' watermelon until you throw up? Seriously? I mean seriously? After refusing ice cream because it wasn't healthy? Seriously? We weren't even done cleaning up the sprite.
Seriously, I give up.
P.S. Here's a pic of the ridiculously close parking spot we found in front of the Capital last week. Seriously? We were able to park that close when we only showed up fifteen minutes before the start of the National Memorial Day Concert Rehearsal? Seriously?
Hahahahaha, I love that skit. And that sucks. Seriously, Grant??
ReplyDeleteOh! So sorry, Melanie! Seriously.
ReplyDeleteWhy don't you have him come play with Jared one afternoon. Seriously. I'll give him a sugar-free popsicle. That's healthy, right?
Cool parking spot, though. Seriously!
That is the funniest skit on SNL lately..seriously. Seriously..
ReplyDelete