4.19.2009

Funny #2


Angie gave Travis this shirt two Christmases ago. Of course it was a big hit. Travis wears it all the time. So much so, that we've kind of forgotten that it might not be appropriate to wear to a ward candy hunt. Yeah, gotta love the ones who show up wearing offensive shirts and drinking diet coke straight out of the can.

4 comments:

  1. Where do I get an obnoxious shirt?! I've got the drinking straight out of a coke bottle down!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey I thought it was just fine. The best part was when people we shocked by scott's shirt we have worse ones.

    New game which husband can wear the stranger shirt at ward activties.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Dang, I totally didn't notice TRavis's shirt and missed the opportunity to be offended by it. Can he find a good one that I can take note of at the next ward event??

    ReplyDelete