12.30.2007

After Christmas



Oh my gosh, you just can't get any cuter than this!! His socks have
matching penguins on them and of course I had to get
the matching shoes!! Adorable!

Another failed attempt at a three boys before church picture. Grant and Blake are wearing their sweet clearance outfits I picked up last spring. $60 Kenneth Cole outfits I got for $10. Hayden has one too, but wanted to wear his penguin stuff instead! haha

We had the best Christmas ever this year! Thanks to everyone for all the awesome presents. The boys loved their church presents today (coloring book from Angie and cool crayon/paper carrier from G-ma Welsh). They've been busy playing with everything all week. Travis and I have also put our new mixer to work, making Krista's pumpkin cinnamon rolls and bread. It's awesome! The first setting is like the highest setting on the Kitchenaid. I can't believe we're lucky enough to have a Bosch! We're hoping to use it a lot in the new year.

We pretty much bummed around the house all Christmas day, enjoying our new stuff and lounging in all the new pj's. It was pretty much like the video...we just cleaned everything up eventually! The day after Christmas was of course a huge shopping day. I headed out with Sarah and hit Target first thing. Travis decided he's tired of being the "black hole" of our row of townhomes, so I had an assignment to buy outdoor Christmas decorations. I was pleasantly surprised to find everything I wanted at Target. After Target, Sarah and I hit the mall where I picked up an adorable outfit for Hayden from Janie & Jack. I used the $$ Jennifer and Danny sent, so thanks for the cute b-day present guys!

On Friday night we hosted a fondue party for a couple families over at the Burdick's house. The Burdicks are in Germany, so we invade their house with six adults and ten kids for the evening. The food was great and the house made it through without a scratch!

On Saturday, we finally made it up to the Washington DC temple to see the lights. The concert in the visitor's center was a little on the old and boring side, but we enjoyed the lights. So there it is...the end of our year! We can't wait for 2008, it's going to be the BEST HOBBS YEAR EVER!!

2 comments:

  1. Those Burdick's must be pretty nice to let you all invade their house like that. It sounded like fun.

    I like the pictures of the boys. Hayden, he's so funny. I'll bet is little personality is getting pretty cute. He seems to be a cut up.

    Grant didn't look like he was enjoying getting his picture taken at the temple. It must have been a little cold out there or something. The lights around the temple really look pretty.

    Nice pictures guys.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I forgot to comment! I LOVE Hayden's outfit! He is soooo cute in it. It's freakin' adorable!

    ReplyDelete