8.25.2006

Cheap Tickets


Anyone want to come see us? Tickets from SLC to IAD are only $183 round trip! $224 including all taxes. What a deal! Fall vacation anyone? haha I think the rates even go into the spring. Too bad they are closing the American History Museum for renovations though. But we could go to the new American Indian Museum!

6 comments:

  1. Dang, that's cheap! How much is it from my house? I want to go in February when your baby is blessed..!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I got my ticket to come for the baby and the blessing! It only cost me 10 BUCKS!!! Yeah! Diet Coke rewards and Delta miles! Woo Hoo!!! I'll be there 20 Jan. and come back home the 10th of Feb. I'm excited now!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Sweet deal! I want to come for the blessing too! I'm trying to talk Brian into a trip right now...we just have to see how many Delta miles we have. Maybe November would be fun....hmmmm....

    ReplyDelete
  4. hey actually have you found any cheap tickets from abq? The might have a conference in October in Boston, so keep your eyes peeled. We are considering coming too, if we could find cheap tickets!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Sorry, folks. I had to turn on word verification because of spam.

    ReplyDelete
  6. I didn't know it was an option to turn off or on...I just thought Blog randomly asked you for the word verification. hahaha

    ReplyDelete