The wait at the Conservatory was only ten minutes long and we loved all the displays! They were all created with natural elements and made a critter village with trains running through-out. The crowds were tame and we loved visiting the rest of the "flower museum" too! It was filled with so many gorgeous poinsettias too.
We finished just before 5 and drove over to the ellipse, where I parallel parked perfectly for the second time that day! We were excited to get a close spot. After eating our dinner in the car, we headed over to tour the state trees (unimpressive) and see the tree (short). The boys really enjoyed all the trains running around the tree.
Finally, we drove through the city and arrived at the Washington DC Temple in time for the 7pm show at the Visitor's Center, the Richmond Chorale. The performance was fun and we really liked the nativity displays. I got a bunch of fun ideas for next year! We headed back to our car around 9, grateful for slow crowds and good traffic. I'm so glad we made time for this trip. It turned out to be for sure the only day we could fit it in this year. Hope you enjoy our pictures!
![]() |
| Personalize your own slideshow |

Love it!!! I want to see bigger pics of some of those nativities.. I'd totally recreate some of them!!
ReplyDelete