
Justin Gillermo Cuauhtemoc Landeros was born on Monday and returned to his Heavenly Father last night. We are all devastated and heartbroken. I'm leaving tomorrow morning to be with my sister, Jennifer, her husband, Danny, and big sister Savanah. Please send your prayers thier way.
Our prayers are with your family. Give them all hugs for me!
ReplyDeleteI am so sorry. Lots of love and many prayers to all of you.
ReplyDeleteYes, of course I will be praying for them and you. How horrible! My goodness, what happened?
ReplyDeleteMany prayers and love to you and your family! It is sad that Justin and his earthly family did not get to spend much time together.
ReplyDeleteBut good to know how important his job in heaven must be if Heavenly Father needed him back so quickly.
So sorry, Mel. We send our love and can help out in anyway!
ReplyDeleteSorry to hear that Melanie! You're a great sister and what a special little spirit your nephew is.
ReplyDeleteThis comment has been removed by the author.
ReplyDeleteI am so sorry to hear about your nephew. I cant even imagine the pain. We will keep you and your family in our prayers.
ReplyDelete