3.15.2009

I'm MAD, MAD I tell you!!!


Mad about March MADNESS!!!!! It's Selection Sunday!!!

I've completed my preliminary bracket. Now I've got to change my mind twenty times over the next few days. If you would like in on the madness, join our group and fill out your bracket!!

Leave a comment or email us and we'll get you signed up.

6 comments:

  1. ohhh...sign me up.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Woohoo! I'm so in! And, Peter will be making his debut in the March Madness fantasy competition.. I'll get you his email address.. He wants to note that he at no time wants to know what his standing is in the game, or who is beating him, or how he may or may not be winning. Also, it's Emily's first year! Yay!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Just put the group id and password in and he can join. Use the info in the email Travis sent you, Erica.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Whatever Peter! That's the game! How can we not check the rankings? We've been playing for nine years....we're going to play it like we always do! You can feel free to not check if you don't want to know. Use Erica's password and group number, just make sure you're logged into Yahoo under your account.

    Angie, your password is on its way!

    Anyone else, you have until Thursday to join in! The prize is sweet!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. If I win, you all have to pay homage to me! Muwhahahaha!!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Arggh! I'm SO bummed my beloved Utah Aggies lost in the first round by a SINGLE LOUSY POINT. Now I'm not sure it's even worth following the competition anymore. My final four? Louisville, UConn, Duke, and NC, with NC beating Louisville in the final.

    ReplyDelete