Brilliant!!! Yes, it's me, and I found you...you can run but you can't hide, Travis..."turbanators untie" "er...unite." I actually understood part of that song, believe it or not. Many thanks go to Dora the Explorer for helping me learn a semester of Spanish. Rojo may be one of my new favorite words.
Watch out world, the second coming of the turbanators is imminent! Fumble-aya! So how did you find me, and more importantly, where is your blog? Shoot me an e-mail at tdhobbs@gmail.com to catch up.
Brilliant!!!
ReplyDeleteYes, it's me, and I found you...you can run but you can't hide, Travis..."turbanators untie" "er...unite." I actually understood part of that song, believe it or not. Many thanks go to Dora the Explorer for helping me learn a semester of Spanish. Rojo may be one of my new favorite words.
Watch out world, the second coming of the turbanators is imminent! Fumble-aya! So how did you find me, and more importantly, where is your blog? Shoot me an e-mail at tdhobbs@gmail.com to catch up.
ReplyDeleteHoly crap, that was hilarious. I love the open shirt thing. And the "no remembro how to say eleven." That was AWESOME.
ReplyDeletebrandon pfunder. i thought you family was non existent. where have you been. this is more halarious than the posting. brandon, brandon, brandon.
ReplyDeleteDora.........we love dora too. Don't post to his email, post here, we want more!
Hilarious!!! I especially loved the "au revoir" at the end! hahahaha
ReplyDeletehehehe...I can't wait for Brian to see this. It is so funny!
ReplyDelete