3.17.2006

Happy St. Patrick's Day!

Can you read Grant's name on the board? He's crossing his t.


Grant is enjoying green grapes and guacamole green chips


Bubble and balloon party!!


I'm the cutest leprechaun!


Today was another parents day at Grant's preschool. When I got there, he was having a blast with his classmates. They were listening to St. Patrick's Day music and playing with balloons and bubbles. As you can see, they were all dressed to the nines for the event! Then we ate green snack, painted a green dinosaur, and watched the kids work on their names.

Grant is really into writing with chalk lately. He brought some sidewalk chalk in the other day and wrote the whole alphabet on our living room floor! We couldn't get a good picture of it, but we were so proud! His other big thing is sleeping on the floor. Every time we check on him during the night, he has moved his pillows, blankets, etc and is asleep on the floor. This should come in handy when we're traveling next month. haha

3 comments:

  1. I like this last one of Grant. He is so adorable. I can't wait to see him in a month.

    ReplyDelete
  2. It's a fridge picture.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Anonymous9:27 AM

    I agree your boys are soooo cute!!! The leprachaun picture is so darling, but I still like the lotion all over the face picture the best. Little boys are so much fun! Can't wait to see you all next month!

    ReplyDelete