4.12.2005

First non-coke day

Last summer for Labor Day, Diet Coke was on sale for $2 per 12 pack. So we picked some up. When we had almost run out, it went on sale again for the same price. We made a deal that as long as it was on sale for $2.50 or less, we could keep stocked on diet coke or our favorite soda. So the sad day has come. We have run out of diet coke. I had the last cold one last night. WE've been scouring all the local ads for sales, but it's only 3 packs for $10. So we can't buy any until it gets cheap enough.

It's a sad day at our house. We've built an addendum onto the rules though....2 liter bottles for $1.50 or less are allowed in times of need. So I guess we'll have to pick up a couple 2 liters and hope that Coke goes on sale sometime soon! haha

4 comments:

  1. Woo hoo! A 2 liter is only 89 cents!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sounds like your lucky day! I can't believe you guys.........what is it with you and th coke.......I guess I can relate.........with my diet root-beer and frosty mugs.

    I hope the price comes down soon. You addicts need your fix.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I can seriously relate - I don't know what I'd do without my daily fix of Mountain Dew. You should seriously consider the mug option - $.50 - $.80 for 64 oz. (about 2 liters).

    ReplyDelete
  4. Let the coke run freely while I am there!!! I will pay whatever it is selling for to have my daily fix...which I won't admit what exactly IS my daily fix!!!

    ReplyDelete